Oil Tank Removal Experts Since 1992
Oil tanks have been used to heat homes in New Jersey since at least the 1940's. Oil heat became popular (replacing coal heat) in the 1940's after World War II (WWII). Oil was commonly stored in underground oil tanks, less common in Aboveground Storage Tanks (ASTs) and rarely were these oil tanks ever replaced.
Why is Curren an Oil Tank Removal Expert in New Jersey?
- Over 20 years experience in Oil Tank Removal in New Jersey, Pennsylvania & Delaware.
- Oil Tank Removal projects completed by company personnel & equipment.
- NJDEP UHOT Certified for Oil Tank Removal.
- Tank Locating Services - Tank Sweeps - Tank Locating with GPR
- Tank Testing Services - For Real Estate Transactions
- Thousands of Successful Tank Removals Completed
- Oil Tank Remediation for Leaking Tanks
Toll Free 888-301-1050
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
To Read More About Oil Tank Removal
Click on One of the Following Links.