Mosquito Remediation is Mosquito Control
Remediation is the removal of something unwanted like mosquitoes. In mold remediation, you remove mold from a given area. In mosquito remediation, you remove mosquitoes from your yard.
Mosquito remediation removes (dramatically lowers) the population of mosquitoes so you can Enjoy Your Yard.
Mosquito remediation is also referred to as mosquito control or mosquito removal.
Effective Mosquito Control
- The Mosquito Control Process
- We evaluate each site individually to search our mosquito breeding areas.
- A barrier spray is precisely applied to your property. We use precision tuned application equipment and our barrier spray application is engineered for maximum results throughout the mosquito life cycle.
- Barrier spray contains a low dose EPA approved insecticide (1/8th of a teaspoon for the average property) with a proven record of accomplishment in reducing mosquito populations. The spray provides a quick knockdown of mosquitoes.
- The barrier spray is applied with a surfactant to allow the spray to adhere to foliage and landing zones.
- When mosquitoes enter your yard to feed on the foliage, they will encounter our Barrier Spray.* Did you know both male and female mosquitoes suck on the nectar of plants for energy? Mosquitoes also like to stay cool during the heat of the days and typically only feed (consume a blood meal) in the evening. During the day, mosquitoes can be found where your yard is the coolest (out of direct sunlight). It is these areas where we apply the barrier spray.
- Aside from foliage we apply the barrier to fences and foundations which are Mosquito Rest Stops. You see mosquitoes take breaks from flights and will land to rest on fences and foundations in their hunt for blood (meaning you).
- Before remediation you will be notified of our application date, immediately after remediation you will be provided a written notification that your yard has been remediated and according to your schedule we will return approximately every 21 days to reapply.
- Our renewal rate is nearly 100% We know once you hire Curren you will be satisfied.
Why Curren Mosquito Remediation?
Curren has over 20 Years experience solving environmental issues. We employ company personnel and utilize in-house equipment for our services, which allows a lower cost overhead and a better quality of service for our clients. We are not burdened by franchise fees so our cost of service is lower than franchised firms.
We take a scientific approach to mosquito control.
The science you have used to ward off mosquitoes is different than our science, which is why mosquito remediation is so effective.
We think like a mosquitoes. Yes, that phrase sounds funny, but it is true. Mosquitoes are tiny. Heat and direct sunlight will dry them out and kill them, which is why we scratch our heads when we see firms spray lawns, that is not where mosquitoes live, hence we think like a mosquito. We understand the four-stage life cycle of a mosquito, where they live when they are not biting you and where they will be. We use our understanding of mosquito control to remediate your yard of mosquitoes.
Mosquito Control Facts
- It is important to say that mosquito remediation is not a 100% solution. It is also called mosquito reduction for a reason. There is a guaranteed reduction in mosquitoes after application. If you ever see a mosquito after treatment, thank your neighbor or better yet give them our number.
- There is no way to prevent every mosquito from coming into your yard, as mosquitoes have a fly with a range of ½ a mile and some species can travel several miles.
- We have found that when multiple neighbors utilize the service, mosquito populations drop significantly.All you could possibly want to know about mosquitoes can be found in Curren’s Mosquito FAQ.
"What if I'm the only house utilizing mosquito remediation? Will your service still be effective?
Yes, Mosquito remediation can work in a single yard as it will knock down the immediate mosquito population and reduce the population of mosquitoes that may enter your yard from a neighbor. Remember that you need a male and female mosquito to reproduce (yes - kind of like the birds and the bees). Our barrier spray targets both male and females, reducing the immediate head count of mosquitoes as well as eliminating potential future mating, hey it takes two to tango.
We spray where mosquitoes live during the day, which is under sheds, below decks, in shrubs and bushes where it is cool. If a mosquito were to sit in the mid day sun they would dry out, so our application targets their homes, which provides effective results for our clients.
Testimonial Customer 2017 Sesaon
We used Curren Environmental for their mosquito services after seeing several of their yards signs throughout our neighborhood and hearing the positive feedback from those neighbors.
We use our backyard patio a lot in the summer, and we have quite a bit of landscaping (as well as neighbors with what could be best described as "problem areas" for bugs). So we have a pretty solid breeding ground for mosquitoes and other flying bugs.
The past few summers have become unbearable on most nights, and we figured that, worst case, this type of service would cut back on the mosquitoes and maybe make it more livable on the patio.
We can honestly say, that this was one of the best decisions we made, and the results were INSTANT. After the first spray, the mosquitoes were GONE from the backyard, and it stayed that way right up to the next spraying. We have the disadvantage of having untreated properties around us, but that has so far, not been a factor (other than an occasional "stray" .
- More information can be found on our FAQ Page.
Mosquito Control, Mosquito Remediation & Mosquito Removal Services in the following locatiosn: Alloway, Atlantic City, Audubon Avalon, Barrington, Bellmawr, Berlin, Beverly, Birmingham, Blackwood, Bordentown, Bridgeport, Brigantine, Burlington, Camden
Cape May Cape May Court House, Cape May Point, Carneys Point, Cedar Brook, Chatsworth, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Clarksboro, Clayton, Clementon, Collingswood, Cologne, Columbus, Corbin City, Delanco, Delran, Dennisville, Deptford, Eastampton Township, Egg Harbor City, Egg Harbor Township, Elmer, Elwood, Erial, Ewan, Florence, Franklinville Galloway, Gibbsboro, Gibbstown, Glassboro, Glendora, Gloucester City, Goshen, Green Creek, Grenloch, Haddon Heights, Haddonfield, Hainesport, Hamilton, Hammonton, Harrisonville, Laurel Springs, Lawnside, Linwood, Longport, Lumberton, Magnolia, Mantua, Maple Shade, Margate, Margate City, Marlton, Marmora, Mays Landing, Medford, Medford Lakes, Merchantville, Mickleton, Millville, Monroeville, Moorestown, Mount Ephraim, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, Mount Royal, Mullica Hill, National Park, New Gretna, Newfield, North Cape May, North Wildwood, Northfield, Oaklyn, Ocean City, Ocean View, Palmyra, Paulsboro, Pedricktown, Pennsville, Pine Hill, Pitman, Pleasantville, Pomona, Port Elizabeth, Port Republic, Rancocas, Richland Richwood, Rio Grande, Riverside, Riverton Roebling, Runnemede, Salem, Seaville, Sewell, Sicklerville, Smithville,,, Somerdale, Somers Point, South Dennis, South Seaville, Southampton, Stone Harbor, Stratford, Swedesboro, Thorofare, Trenton, Tuckerton,, Turnersville, Ventnor City, Villas, Vineland, Voorhees, Washington Township, Waterford Works, Wenonah, West Berlin, West Deptford, Westville, Whitesboro, Williamstown, , Willingboro Winslow Township. Woodbine, Woodbury Heights, Woodstown and Woolwich Township.